Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ek is nou Soutie

I set out to honour, yet, in my own insignificant way, change the strict ways of Afrikaner writing.

You see, Afrikaner literature, in my opinion, seldom delves into the realms of direct confrontation, and should it delve so deep, people tend to regard it as basic, or common, something no good Afrikaner Christian should ever be exposed to.

Therefore my earlier random rants with teeming vulgarity and senseless randomness, was a cry for freedom, quite rebellious I suppose.

I tried to break free from my Dutch Reformed Church heritage by using bad language and verbally abusing people I did not nor never intended to like.

So then now, as of today, hear this:

I am quitting my evil ways, and will now proceed to denounce, in the English language, the following: Liberals in general, acne spotted teeny-boppers, the racist black government, fat people, irritating people, good Afrikaner Christians and sometimes, when I feel like it, your mother.

This is, I suspect, some fase I am going through, and I do not expect you to understand, as I am far superior to you, in the most subtile ways, so much so that even I cannot directly point out to you exactly how much more superior I am.

Just believe..

....fokkit.

2 comments:

sojourner incognito said...

phase word met 'n "ph" gespel.

fase is Afrikaans.

Dit sal in jou sinne inkruip maak nie saak watter taal jy in tik nie.
(ek vind soms verlore Afrikanse woorde in my kak Japanese sinne.. kan jy dit imagine)

Die Gatvol Roofkyker said...

Jy's is, inderdaad, heeltemal korrek.

Fokkit tog.

Ek gaan dit egter nie edit en regmaak nie, selfs Einstein het kak aangevang soms, my wiskunde punte destyds bewys dit.